Today I went to my third WordCamp Cape Town. Two years ago I had never guessed that I would be working for WooThemes and Automattic as I am today and it was my absolute pleasure to share some of the basics of web design and structures to new and beginning users.
In sum these are things to consider:
- Reason (content): What do you want to do?
- Visitors: Who is it for?
- Communication: How should you talk to them?
- Relations: How can you connect it and generate traffic?
- Shine: How can you improve?
- Google Analytics
- Twenty Sixteen Theme
- Should I Use A Carousel? (Sliders don’t work)